what do you eat with your eggs

Fried with grits

Omelet with everything in it

Quiche with lots of cheese & bacon

Fried or scrambled egg sandwich - with habanero gold jelly

Egg salad

Scrambled with potatoes & bacon - or shrimp

I have always loved eggs and my girls give me such good ones that I'm in heaven!!

I fix fried potatoes and either bacon or sausage maybe once a week with eggs ( fresh duck or chicken eggs) I also like to make omeletes and put what ever I have on hand in them ( left over potatoes, or bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, cheese, mushrooms).

I love most of the ways mentioned above (I'm not a picky eater :p ). But I haven't seen mentioned....

Fried over-easy. Just til all the white is cooked but the yolk is runny- on top of a dollop of corned beef hash with a sprinkle of sharp cheddar cheese on top. Stacking this all on a piece of toast is a must!

Over-easy egg prepared as mentioned. Place on top of a slice of seedless rye or pumpernickel toast. Top with a THIN slice of extra sharp cheddar cheese.

Ok now I'm hungry.

Last edited:
I take fresh baby potatoes, I microwave them until lightly fork tender, then some olive oil and put them in skillet and "smash" them, brown on each side of the potatoes. Then grated cheese of almost any type over the potaotes. And place almost hard eggs cooked just so on top of potaotes with some barbecue sauce as a dressing. Mmmm. Good. In the summer throw some fresh jalepenos and it is even better!

Last edited:
I take fresh baby potatoes, I microwave them until lightly fork tender, then some olive oil and put them in skillet and "smash" them, brown on each side of the potatoes. Then grated cheese of almost any type over the potaotes. And place almost hard eggs cooked just so on top of potaotes with some barbecue sauce as a dressing. Mmmm. Good. In the summer throw some fresh jalepenos and it is even better!
I do this to

For dinner i brown my hamburger, drain the fat add several eggs and scramble and then melt cheese on top. It's a high protein dinner and yummy too!

pork brains scrambled in eggs

fried with cheese grits

corned beef hash over fried eggs

dang I couls do this list all day

Back
Top Bottom