Tomato
Onions
Green Peppers
Black Olives
Hot peppers
Salt and Pepper
Light on the oil and vinegar

Quote:
If you don't like subs, you could still get a meatball sub. Not sub-like at all.

Hi! It's gotta be meatballs w/ extra sauce, peppers, onions, cheese on parm oregano bread.
smile.png

Lisa

Quote:
have a meatball and pepperoni pizza
big_smile.png

You can ask if you can have one of the "kid" buns, too - some Subways let adults buy them (and some don't - although I have no idea why, a sandwich sale is a sandwich sale, IMO)

Do they even have the kid sized buns anymore? Last time I was in the local subway they didn't have any in the racks. Hmm... thinkingback, I do recall they stopped doing those shortly before I quit and retired.

they have wraps, too, I believe (or used to).

Personally, I never cared for the cold cut trio - I can get bologna in the grocery store and make those at home. (although warmed up with lots of cheese and onions, the one I did eat one time wasn't too bad.)

what is it about the subs that you don't like? the meat, bread, the idea of it
wink.png
?

meri

Last edited:
Favorite thing at Subway:

Italian Herb & Cheese
Cold-cut trio
Provolone
Bacon
Spinach
Extra tomatoes
A few pickles, which I invariably pull off later
Spicy mustard
Black pepper
Parmesan..the parmesan really sets it off for some reason
NOT toasted -- toasting a Subway is blasphemy.

big_smile.png

Least favorite thing at Subway:

When they cut the tip of the spicy mustard container too wide and apply roughly a pint and a half to your sammie before you can say "OKOKTHATSPLENTY!"

When I get Subway for my wife and I, she always gets it without any mustard or mayo or anything, preferring to put those on at home later.. Reason being, they really put some mustard on hers once and she got mad at ME for not telling them to back it down.. You guys know how fast they can put a pint of mustard on a sandwich...but it was my fault, of course.
barnie.gif
gig.gif

Anyway, so we went there together one day and she asked for mustard....BAM! She stammered for a split second but it was already too late...tons of mustard. I looked at her like "See?!? SEE?!?!!!"...she gave me a
roll.png

Made my day, though.
big_smile.png

Quote:
The chocolate chip cookies are TO DIE FOR!!! I love getting mine fresh right out of the oven when it melts in my mouth!!! Ahhh now I'm hungry and I don't work tonight!!

I dont think I'll ever get tired of the subs or cookies!

Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
have a meatball and pepperoni pizza
big_smile.png

You can ask if you can have one of the "kid" buns, too - some Subways let adults buy them (and some don't - although I have no idea why, a sandwich sale is a sandwich sale, IMO)

Do they even have the kid sized buns anymore? Last time I was in the local subway they didn't have any in the racks. Hmm... thinkingback, I do recall they stopped doing those shortly before I quit and retired.

they have wraps, too, I believe (or used to).

Personally, I never cared for the cold cut trio - I can get bologna in the grocery store and make those at home. (although warmed up with lots of cheese and onions, the one I did eat one time wasn't too bad.)

wink.png
?

meri

We dont have the wraps at our Subway anymore, just the pizzas flatbreads and the subs. We offer the kids meals and the next toy is reusable lunch bags with endangered animals on them! I'm gonna buy a kids meal so I can get the toy!
smile.png

Mojo Chick'n :

wink.png
?

meri

The SMELL! I walk into the store and feel like barfing. I can't walk into an actual Subway, so the Wal-Mart one was a REALLY big step for me.​

Back
Top Bottom