what do you guys think......

Oh, I don't know. I think it is some really good advice. I wish we had some shows that I could get to here so that I could check out some birds I am interested in, instead of just looking at pictures on the internet.

I think they are cute! I dont know anything about showing birds and dont care to..
I just know when i see a cute bird!
wink.png

Quote:
Don't be so hard on yourself!
hugs.gif

I found out that my 2 favorite roos (which I had plans for!) both have completely the wrong type of comb.
tongue.png
So- I'm going to use them for projects instead. If life gives you lemons.....
big_smile.png

Not everyone has birds that could win in the show ring, but to us they are all winners. Don't get discouraged. Just keep trying and you will get where you want to be. Your right when you do make it, it will be on your hard work and not someone elses. I think they are all very pretty.

well i went to the lebanon indiana show today and talked to some sebright owners and former ones and they said not to do them because at best they get like 30% hatch and they are really easy to kill so im just going to sell them to someone to keep as pets.......and the silkie was just for my sister i was hoping for aww cutes not aww horrible and the sebrights were just a misstep

Back
Top Bottom