what do you guys think......

TK Poultry

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Greencastle, Indiana
ok i bought all kinds of stuff and i no some of it isnt the best and i cant wait to work on it but what do you think of these

32413_brooder_001.jpg

this is the silkie i bought im pretty sure she is a girl!!! (she is a little dirty was free ranging at her old home and she has 5 toes i checked)

32413_brooder_002.jpg

these are the sebrights i bought i thought the lacing was pretty good better than some ive looked at in my area

i will post pics of the japs i want you to critique........ the roo is not great but i have high hopes for the hens..... he is dubbed i about died when i seen him but all in all i dont think he is bad but pics will come tomarrow

darn it... i thought i had gotten the seabright craving out of my system since i found the MFC's... dang it... i still want some of thsoe too... ugh....

Is it just me or does the Seabright rooster's head look a little too big for his body. I'm not familiar with the breed so maybe that is normal.

I dont know much about Sebrights, but the rooster's head looks almost like a standard breed head on a banty body. Never saw that one with a head that large before now.
I can't comment on Silkies. Just don't do Silkies at all.

Back
Top Bottom