What do you guys think??

pekinduck<3er

Songster
9 Years
Aug 5, 2010
Florida the Sunshine Spot!
I know e have alot of RP's but I think someone should make a wild Dog RP NOT a wolf Rp.IF your comments are rude.plz save us the trouble and DON'T post on here
tongue.png
Thanx

pekinduck<3er :

I know e have alot of RP's but I think someone should make a wild Dog RP NOT a wolf Rp.IF your comments are rude.plz save us the trouble and DON'T post on here
tongue.png
Thanx

There is a pack of African wild dogs (Lycaon pictus) on Stormpride's thread, if you're interested.

Or did you mean feral dogs? I think that you could try asking ChickieBooBoo if she'd be willing to put a feral dog pack on Snowpack's first page, and they could live fairly nearby.​

Quote:
There is a pack of African wild dogs (Lycaon pictus) on Stormpride's thread, if you're interested.

Or did you mean feral dogs? I think that you could try asking ChickieBooBoo if she'd be willing to put a feral dog pack on Snowpack's first page, and they could live fairly nearby.

Yah I just ment a runaway pack of dogs that have to learn to live in the wild like warriors but in dog version
smile.png

If you wish to have a wild dog pack on SnowPack, I would put it on the front page. That would make more sense then making an entirely new thread for something thats pretty much the same thing.

Quote:
Exactly my point. I'm glad that you're open to it.

I am extremely pleased that people are asking now before they make a new roleplay. That makes it much easier for us to determine whether or not it will be successful and popular, or if it'll be adding to the cliche, plotless pile of roleplays that inevitably end up dying off. I didn't mean to sound harsh there, so I apologize in advance to those who may have taken offence, but you have to admit that a lot of these roleplays are quite similar to one another, and that variety is fun.
smile.png

Quote:
Exactly my point. I'm glad that you're open to it.

I am extremely pleased that people are asking now before they make a new roleplay. That makes it much easier for us to determine whether or not it will be successful and popular, or if it'll be adding to the cliche, plotless pile of roleplays that inevitably end up dying off. I didn't mean to sound harsh there, so I apologize in advance to those who may have taken offence, but you have to admit that a lot of these roleplays are quite similar to one another, and that variety is fun.
smile.png

Well said.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Well here's the reason
1)Their Dogs
2)They ran from their homes and they have to learn how to be wild and such.
3)It's like Warriors but in Dog version.
4)You can have any type of dog
smile.png

5)You encounter Humans and other dangers becuase you live near Humans and is always traveling,becuase their Nomads.

big_smile.png
I think it be cool

Back
Top Bottom