What do you love about chickens?

I speak urdu, Arabic, Very same all the time. I can speak bad english.
Thank you your kindness!
So you have any photos of your chooks?

Mine seem to enjoy when I take their photos - posing and making sure I get their best side.

And they are very nosey, mine want to inspect everything 😊

This is Muffy checking out her reflection in my truck hahaha
image.jpg

So you have any photos of your chooks?

Mine seem to enjoy when I take their photos - posing and making sure I get their best side.

And they are very nosey, mine want to inspect everything 😊

This is Muffy checking out her reflection in my truck hahaha
View attachment 3661627
I love it! What an absolute beauty! Looks like shes fresh from the salon 🥰

I have had 5 hens for 28 months and Every Single morning i go outside to greet them and I smile and feel happy in my heart. Never have I not. No matter the weather. And i guess thats why i always want them in my life. Such cool creatures! Mine have gotten So big and strong, its wild. I love all of it. I love picking them up occasionally and feeing their strength. Awesome. And my vitamin D levels have never been better! 💃🐓❤️
Thanks to people like you and you and you, all of you! What an amazing community. We thrive, we thrive!! 🐓❤️

My hens are so strong its actually kinda scary when i hold them I gotta have my wits about me. 😳
My wee silkie Marty is a terror - when I handle her man and he screams like you know what, she come running and bites and flogs me! Owww! She bites hard!

If I ever let her sit and brood chicks she is gonna be a force to reckoned with!

I love it! What an absolute beauty! Looks like shes fresh from the salon 🥰
23 weeks she and her sisters, and still haven’t laid an egg, her other sister is 26 weeks and still no eggs.

I think at this point with winter coming on they may wait till Spring to lay. They are all half Polish and mums are all barnyard mutts.

Proud Dada Mr P, maybe Polish chickens lay later than other chickens

60CB5A20-F23E-4563-A2CB-14369B360280.jpeg

And another thing I love about chickens is their wattles 💕

i am sorry i talk to much here.
I love chickens because they know a poison plant she can teach us kep away. in south Pakistan there is temple for rooster! May i show you? called Soman Sarkar temple. in Badin.
It is interesting that chickens are so entrenched in so many cultures - and those were some beautiful Roos.

Back
Top Bottom