What do you make? Handcrafted / Handmade / Made with Love

Pics
Dairy unions would do a lot. But bear in mind that the US has some massive anti-union forces and it could be just as devastating as signing terrible contracts. It would result in a better long term outcome, but many people are happy to trade immediate security for a longterm unstable future. :T
Yup. :)

1608062836040.png

I made these today. They're for a secret santa I'm in. Looking forward to the person getting them. :)

What are all of the artists and crafters up to this year?! Share your pictures in this thread!

This thread is to show off your arts and crafts pictures and chat but not to post a sales listing! Check out BYC’s Buy Sell Trade forum, bonus points if you share the link to the items you sell BYC’s BST forum with your pictures!
(Please do not post direct links to any other websites with your items for sale as it’s against BYC rules.)

I love supporting small businesses and crafters and there's no better time to do this than when fulfilling a Christmas list! I try to do this every year because I have many friends that support their families by making handcrafted items and I was thinking that there are probably many people that I chat with all the time here at BYC and I don't realize that they too offer handmade items that would make great gifts! So, I’m curious, what do you make?
I love to Stencil things. I try to add my own touch to my projects to make them not so typical of most stenciled things. I free-hand some things like you see on my sewing box. It was repurposed from a cheese box.
20200802_131757.jpg
20200802_145234.jpg
20200227_001832.jpg
20191106_093557.jpg

Back
Top Bottom