What do you make? Handcrafted / Handmade / Made with Love

Pics
My two favorites would be my Thoroughbred foal and my Grey shire gelding.
(But I am expecting a new thoroughbred model sometime within this month or September):wee But I have decided to put my collecting to a temporary end after this, I'm learning model horse limits.;)

Now if you could only teach my daughter about those limits. Lol!

Now if you could only teach my daughter about those limits. Lol!
:lau I'd certainly try!

Tiz the Law is the next and last one on my list. (In fact, I haven't added any since earlier this year, until I saw the new one, it sparked a certain flame)
tiz-the-law-model-breyer-833275_800x.jpg

But, I'm learning that there may be other things that my earnings could go towards!😉

I just had to stop by!
I am an avid Breyer collector, and I have found that the prices of the company-made accessories are crazy! So, since I love my Model horses, and want to spoil them, but without paying the crazy prices for accessories, I have decided to make my own!

Currently, I make halters!View attachment 2794193 View attachment 2794194
But since I have nailed those, I needed something else to do....
So I tried my luck at some racing tack!

This tack is specially designed based on Baneí horse racing gear, (technically just a pulling harness).
Baneí is a Japanese horse race that is revolved around draft breeds, it is very similar to dog sledding, but with large horses!View attachment 2794192View attachment 2794191
Then, just recently, I tried my luck at a standard jockey/flat race saddle and pad. Japanese-themed for the Olympics. (Keep in mind, this was my first time.... :oops: )
View attachment 2794202
What stuns me the most, is when more experienced crafters, make halters for the Stablemates, the mini models.

I just had to stop by!
I am an avid Breyer collector, and I have found that the prices of the company-made accessories are crazy! So, since I love my Model horses, and want to spoil them, but without paying the crazy prices for accessories, I have decided to make my own!

Currently, I make halters!View attachment 2794193 View attachment 2794194
But since I have nailed those, I needed something else to do....
So I tried my luck at some racing tack!

This tack is specially designed based on Baneí horse racing gear, (technically just a pulling harness).
Baneí is a Japanese horse race that is revolved around draft breeds, it is very similar to dog sledding, but with large horses!View attachment 2794192View attachment 2794191
Then, just recently, I tried my luck at a standard jockey/flat race saddle and pad. Japanese-themed for the Olympics. (Keep in mind, this was my first time.... :oops: )
View attachment 2794202
I make saddles and bridles now!
I made my first of each, and they turned out real good! The saddle is 3/4th of the way finished though.
1A713164-1DCA-40B6-85CA-9268AE811382.jpeg

:lau I'd certainly try!

Tiz the Law is the next and last one on my list. (In fact, I haven't added any since earlier this year, until I saw the new one, it sparked a certain flame)
View attachment 2794493
But, I'm learning that there may be other things that my earnings could go towards!😉
He came! A month or so ago…. I forgot I told y’all about him. 😅

Back
Top Bottom