what do you think of this incubator?

LG's stink! For the amount of money you would spend on that one, go with a hova baor.. This is where I got mine and even with the temp fluctuations in my house, I absolutely LOVE it!!! I got the one with the fan (2362N) but the link will take you to the still air... http://lllreptile.com/store/catalog/reptile-supplies/reptile-incubators/-/thermal-hova-bator-incubator1602n/

I
would buy another HB in a heartbeat!!

Goddess
jumpy.gif

I've got one just like it except with the air fan and turner. Works great for me. I'll be going to a sportsman in the spring, but have used several of these over the years and they do fine.
I've had up to a 100% hatches in them. A great starter incubator.

Quote:
That just means you'll have to help me fill it up.
celebrate.gif

And when we had the farm in Missouri I ran three sportsman incubators AND a sportsman hatcher.

Of course back then they delivered our chick starter in a grain truck and we had to use a bobcat to move litter.
hide.gif

Even after I start back up this spring I'm gonna try and stay under around 300 head.

Chicks don't count do they?
cool.png

My first incubator is an lg, five years old, makes me crazy. My second is hova with turner for chicken and duck eggs, four years old, much better. I use the hova for incubation and lg for hatching. Get a hova or better.

Quote:
Yes, LG (Little Monster) stinks. LG,s killed more eggs than they ever hatched LOL.

Hova is better but it is still a styrobator.

How about BRINSEA ECO 20 ! ! !

Find out what all the ravings are about Brinsea on this board.

There is a reason for that.

Brinsea ECO 20 ($99.00) on sale price is the best bator for the money, worth every penny and more.

Back
Top Bottom