What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & Site? Version II

Quote:
One problem I can see with this is that there are newbies that have over 5000 post by chatting in the posts and posting alot on game threads.

Yeah but if they have 5000 post then they know there way around by then

The custom smilies sound awesome... I just wanted to remind everyone that (in the meantime, while you're waiting on a decision from Nifty about anything), you can search for the smilies you like on your own using Google.

Do a keyword search for "smileys". If you end up finding one you like, right-click on the image to save it to your computer.

Later on, upload it here on BYC to your image storage space. Smiley files are very small compared to photos, so you should be able to save lots of them.

Once you have some you like uploaded, you can link to them in your posts using the [ img ] [ / img ] tags (just like you would do to post a photo).

Here are a few of mine that I have saved in my image storage space. Feel free to use them yourselves; I just found them on the Internet (and from some of you guys' posts!):

9280_catcharoo.gif

9280_dancingchicken2.gif

9280_turkey2.gif

9280_blueorp.gif
(I customized this BYC one into a Blue Orpington following Justino's instructions)

We used to allow deleting of your own posts, but it got out of hand with members getting offended over something and ruining the continuity of oftentimes good, informative threads.

Quote:
One problem I can see with this is that there are newbies that have over 5000 post by chatting in the posts and posting alot on game threads.

Yeah but if they have 5000 post then they know there way around by then

Guess it would depend on what kind of info you seek.

Back
Top Bottom