What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & Site? Version II

After the topic it list the pages, could u add "all" to end so you could "click" on "all" and you could scroll through all pages without having to "click" on the next page? I've seen/used this feature on other forums. Thanx!

Last edited:
Quote:
Thats a fantastic Idea or one of those things where you can select all and then choose a few to save like in an email in box.

Make it easier to find a user on user list by "a", "b", "c", etc. Sometimes I can't remember their name but I know it starts with certain letters. It is REALLY hard to find page by page.

Also make it easier to go page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.... on each thread. Now, if I want to skip ahead to page 6, I have to go to page 3, then 6.

I'd also like to be able to clean out my "show your post" box. Is there any way to do that?

Not that I would ever use it, but how about a ignore button, or a way to block unwanted people from filling up your PM box. I know it is not needed now but never know what problems could arise if the forum grow and grow and grows. Some people just don't click with others. Have had no problems at all and love the site but just a thought. Also there is already a delete multiple message button on the PM just scroll to bottom of the message page.

With the amount of frantic post of sick and Injured or diseased chickens I think this area should be looked at very closely. For instance I thought WOW what if we could find a retired Veterinarian with poultry experience that wouldn't mind helping out with FAQ's, or maybe to have a topic called the Emergency Room, or Trauma central, this would be a great addition for the folks who just freak out when their birds get ill, and are looking for some really quick answers they can depend on.

I hope this will not present any kind of legal problems as I thought this could be a issue with this idea.

Just a thought.

AL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom