What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & Site? Version II

Just tested it out and it does still send.
sad.png

Yes, nifty, an emailed pictured to a BYC member is sometimes very usefull. You can PM some one and send them a pic, but you have to copy and paste the ...[IMG] file. You can use your BYC email or post the pic in a thread, sometimes hijacking it or starting one with a single picture and make everyone else think your up to no good or have some private club or something. With all you have to copy and paste the [IMG]. It would be nice to right click and attach the files to an email or a PM. It is actually not bad with the uploads once you get a handle on it, but it would be nice to be able to just attach pic files. The .gif files do not seem to port over to another member. It would be nice just to have a photo album without the thumbnail/original pixel things at the bottom of the picture. Sounds like a big change though.

OH, a Spell chicker please ! I get so embarrased.

Lastly, In the Emergency section. Instead of going to the place at the bottom of the index and finding the "unanswered" posts bottom and then running throughout the posts until one sees an
"emergencies ....." and attempting an answer, One should be able to go to "emergencies...." and see ALL of the unanswered threads.

Maybe break this section up into 3 or 4 parts with an EMERGENCIES only section with warnings and the like to be descriptive and if it is not a true emergency the thread would be moved to another section of these subcatagories.

It is not as complicated as it sounds, but It would keep the mods a bit busy.

You see folks, you are getting more time with the admin than we GFM people do, but you don't get to see what fun stuff nifty and the gang keep cooking up and asking opinions on. Join us, the faternity of brothers, the BYC GFM (I think one of the mods has cookies on somedays)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to be able to see the members classified by state so I could see people that I could network with for trades,eggs etc.

Spell check please !!!!!
hmm.png

Spell check, because I really can't spell.

Maybe a lie detector meter of some sort. That way when people sign up for swaps and other stuff a siren would go off so that you know they are lieing?
lau.gif

Oh I agree with the DELETING OPTION -
roll.png
what a pain that is...

deleting 1 msg at a time - pulling it up, then hitting "delete', then onto the next one - ugh.

How about little boxes next to each PM that allows you to select more than one PM at a time to DELETE all at once? Sort of like how email is (private email that is) - I know mine has boxes next to each individual email where I can click them all, one at a time, or just by page.

THAT would be sweet option!
thumbsup.gif

can i make a request about the store?......i can?...great!..
big_smile.png
..okay, i was browsing there yesterday...and you have alot of cool things....BUT...i was looking for coop signs....fresh eggs....or "my pet makes me breakfast signs"..or even ..there are ALOT of talented artists on here...what about some art work or something?....just my humble opinion....
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom