What Do You Want Added To The BYC Forum & Site? Version II

Quote:
Sara, you know somebody that can build that and we'll pay to get it installed ASAP!

Thats why everyone here should be wearing their tin foil hats.

I would like to see a 'pop up' type thing that gives me like the first paragraph of a thread if I hold my cursor over the thread title so I do not have to click on the thread if it is not what I thought it was to read the whole thing because some thread titles are very vague or about the same topic someone else just posted about a day or so ago.

Quote:
We have 2 permanent booths at our local flea market and they have 2 guys that make signs there .

DH bought 2 of the cutiest signs .

1st. says >>>> Cute Chick lives here ( with painted Hen on the sign )

2nd. says >>>> MY Big Red Rooster Might rule the roost , BUT I rule the rooster .... With picture of big red rooster on sign .

Last edited:
Quote:
We have 2 permanent booths at our local flea market and they have 2 guys that make signs there .

DH bought 2 of the cutiest signs .

1st. says >>>> Cute Chick lives here ( with painted Hen on the sign )

2nd. says >>>> MY Big Red Rooster Might rule the roost , BUT I rule the rooster .... With picture of big red rooster on sign .

yeah....thats what i mean!...i KNOW people would buy that sort of stuff....i know i would!

Ypu know DH is addicted as bad as I am . He left here Sunday afternoon for Texas . He calls every 3 - 4 hours for EGG COUNT ?
lau.gif

I haven't read through all of the suggestions/ideas, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

I would like to be able to read a message from my PM and then be able to mark it as unread. Then, if it is marked as unread again, the little reminder to check your messages would stay up reminding me I had messages.

Is this possible to do?

Back
Top Bottom