What Do Your Chickens Complain About?

I have a big Buff Orpington named CreamPuff and she will complain (A LOT!!!!) when I pick her up from free ranging and carry her back to the coop.
The whole way back she grumbles, complains, etc.
None of the others do that!! :lol:
View attachment 2041761
Creampuff!! What a cute name!! Love it!!

You are pesky, irritating, fussy, i say.
Now, please, explain me: WHY you have not given MY FOOD yet????

Super complaining silkie :gig

IMG_20200306_192614_841.jpg

They complain about the wind & rain the most! My delaware however, will complain at the run door to let her free range when I let them out of the coop before work....and my delaware is such a mother figure lol. She'll sit there and call everyone back in when it's dark out

Ya I've also got a few hens that scream for someone to get off her favorite nest immediately then run away screaming louder to warn the others I'm there to kill them all when I run in to save the day.

My favorite bantam roo magoo complains like a sobbing baby if I've forgotten his honey sandwich.
Songbird my favorite dusty chantecler bcm cross complains that someone drank from her private watering dish and shes dying of dehydration and I would have realized that if I loved her more.
Princeton my old English game cock complains in song if I said goodnight to anyone after I said goodnight to him.
I could go on and on but I'm starting to see an embarrassing pattern emerging here.
Your "Songbird" description!❤😅
Made my morning!

"ArinKillsTheRooster" - Why the name? A friend started singing it to the tune of the Alice in Chains song. It stuck.🎵🎵🎵

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom