What do your chicks/chcikens smell like? Mine smell like cotton and tacos...

shadow rabbit10

Crowing
7 Years
Mar 3, 2012
New Jersey
I know this is a strange idea for a thread, and I'm not sure what category it would fit under either. So, what do your chicks/chickens smell like? my chickies smell like cotton and their brooder smells like tacos! It's not a bad smell, or a strong one, and I like the smell of the chicks. I just thought they would smell really bad. I'm just curious to know if everyone's birds smell this way. Are they supposed to smell good or bad? Sorry about the weirdness/randomness of this thread, but I have to know!:p

I got my chicks and two weeks later went to my favorite taco place in town.
I walked in and was immediately repulsed, thinking " It Smells Like A Chicken Coop In Here!"
Mind you, I dont think the chickens stink, but I knew it was the smell of their poop and dander and immediately thought the restaurant was filthy. Then I realized it made sense for the meat of the animal to smell like the live version. So I guess what I'm saying is, Yes, chickens smell like tacos.

I got my chicks and two weeks later went to my favorite taco place in town.
I walked in and was immediately repulsed, thinking " It Smells Like A Chicken Coop In Here!"
Mind you, I dont think the chickens stink, but I knew it was the smell of their poop and dander and immediately thought the restaurant was filthy. Then I realized it made sense for the meat of the animal to smell like the live version. So I guess what I'm saying is, Yes, chickens smell like tacos.
So I'm not the only one!

Back
Top Bottom