what does everyone breed there sp to

Ok I breed SP to most hens, SP, Bronze,whites, peach,charcoal....and so on , as I am adding new colors to SP.

I have SP peach, also blue silver pied split to peach. Have a long waiting list on these.

You should look for a SP purple if you like purple. that way any males pieds will be carring purple . Purple pied should be easy to find.

No matter what hen you use you will get some white eyes.

Steve is right a white hen, depend on what her background is she could be white eye. Then you would get some silver pieds.

Silver pied need three genes...white, pied, and the white eye gene. Remember then ALL silver pieds are white eye.

I have whites that are peach, blackshoulder, charcoal ,and etc.

So if you get a white from purple pieds or purple silver pieds she would be white(purple)

Blue Silver Pied

47210_012409_pics_011.jpg

Purple Silver Pied (camera not to good, color is bad )

47210_purplesilver.jpg

she cant wait to see the purple peacocks in person it seems very hard to get there true color in pics we have seen a few like the one you sent us from texas peafowl that are just awesome.we cant wait going to go in about 5 weeks to amy's to see what she has it is about 3 hours from us but her prices are very good an she has great birds.should make for a fun trip.
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom