What does your dog dislike/hate?

Pics
I had a beagle that would go into a barking fit if you stuck your tongue out at it. one of my four dogs does not like older ladies in her room or dark complected people. I got her when she was 12 weeks old and has always been this way so i suspect she had a rough start. one of my dogs hatess car rides and will whine the entire time shes in a car.

There is 1 other thing about my fur baby Taz, I really hate to say it, but I think it has something to do with his past. He don t like people with dark skin, he loses it every time.Hes like the excorcist or something. So sorry I really don't like to mention that :th

funny we posted the exact same problem with our dogs at the exact same time lol

There is 1 other thing about my fur baby Taz, I really hate to say it, but I think it has something to do with his past. He don t like people with dark skin, he loses it every time.Hes like the excorcist or something. So sorry I really don't like to mention that :th

Oreo hates Amish teenagers. (The neighbor kids used to throw rocks at him before they moved.) Dad's little bantam roo attacks the current Amish neighbor and any other Amish men he sees. Luckily, the rooster's lost all right to his spurs for being vicious little bugger, and the neighbor he thinks it's hilarious.

Animals are racist little guys. If they're not used to what you look like, they discriminate.

How to train your puppy to a vacuum cleaner. Put new puppy in crate when she is sleeping turn vacuum on in a far off room. Watch pup wake up and look at you but do not talk to it or respond in any way. leave vacuum on for 10 min. the next day to same think with vacuum just a little closer and louder. each day move vacuum little closer till it is in room next to crate. Do not respond when pup wakes up to noise. She is looking to see how you are responding to a loud noise. After four days i turn on vacuum in same room as my sleeping pup. She just totally ignored the noise. Out of crate turn vacuum on and put a treat on ground half way to vacuum, then closer, then right onto vacuum. Now my dog lets my vacuum right around her as she sleeps.

Oreo hates Amish teenagers. (The neighbor kids used to throw rocks at him before they moved.) Dad's little bantam roo attacks the current Amish neighbor and any other Amish men he sees. Luckily, the rooster's lost all right to his spurs for being vicious little bugger, and the neighbor he thinks it's hilarious.

Animals are racist little guys. If they're not used to what you look like, they discriminate.
I think our fur baby was abused by someone dark skinned, it's so sad, but they don't forget. :hitbut we love our fur baby even in his crazy moments :love

I had a beagle that would go into a barking fit if you stuck your tongue out at it. one of my four dogs does not like older ladies in her room or dark complected people. I got her when she was 12 weeks old and has always been this way so i suspect she had a rough start. one of my dogs hatess car rides and will whine the entire time shes in a car.
aw poor dog!

Back
Top Bottom