What food do you feed your dog?

My girls are on Acana. I have an AmStaff and a Boxador. The 25lb bag lasts about a month. I've also had them on RuffGreens as a supplement. I pay more for the supplement each month than I do for the food. I don't give them water out of the faucet either. It goes through our gravity water filter first. Chloramine in the tap water killed our last dog's kidneys.
Me to with the gravity waterer with filter but I only use bottled water on top of that. Only in a pinch will I put faucet water through it. I recently purchased a zero water pitcher. It works fantastic!! All 3 my tds meters read 000 (one of the meters came with it) I tested my dogs filtered water and sadly it wasn’t that good at all but still better then faucet. So now I can use zero water instead of bottled if I’m out

Me to with the gravity waterer with filter but I only use bottled water on top of that. Only in a pinch will I put faucet water through it. I recently purchased a zero water pitcher. It works fantastic!! All 3 my tds meters read 000 (one of the meters came with it) I tested my dogs filtered water and sadly it wasn’t that good at all but still better then faucet. So now I can use zero water instead of bottled if I’m out
Check your ph when using a zero filter. Cant remember at the moment which one but there is a certain water parameter that can turn toxic, super acidic? Maybe?, when filtering with a zero filter.
I think its with a high ph and alkalinity.

Check your ph when using a zero filter. Cant remember at the moment which one but there is a certain water parameter that can turn toxic, super acidic? Maybe?, when filtering with a zero filter.
I think its with a high ph and alkalinity.
I did it has read a 6.0 with both my meters but I just started buying the stuff you add minerals etc to add to pure water that raises the ph. But thank you so much for looking out that’s awesome ❤️

We have an Alexapure and I love it! I try to clean the whole thing every 10 gallons or so. If it isn't clean then using it is pointless. But the water tastes so good that I don't mind that chore at all!

4.v.PNG

Duke today. He is 10.5. I feed him a large boneless chicken thigh, boiled, a scoop of cooked rice, chicken broth, and a couple of eggs. 2x a day.

Back
Top Bottom