What gender and colour are my 4 silkie chicks?

The last chick I do not know the Gender but looks like a Partrige.The first chick photo is a White Silkie and looks like a Cockerel.And the picture of Popkins is to small to see, sorry :( and Earl Grey looks like she might turn out to be Gray!She is a blue silkie

Thank you! Yes, I'll take some new pictures today and put them here. I think we'll have more valid ideas about gender but so far I think colour is going well. It would be so cool to have a blue or lavendar!

You're welcome, thanks for your replies too! Look
1f440.png
forward to the pictures!

They're a-coming!

Last edited:
Chippy Chirpy: I'm thinking white cockerel, though his Aunty started off white with a bit of gold and she's only getting golder and golder as she ages. Maybe he will develop gold too?

Countess (or count) Coco: Not sure on gender, colour probably partridge? Her mum is partridge but much lighter than this.

Earl Grey: Gray, blue or lavendar colour? Not sure on gender.

Princess (or Prince) Popkins: Not sure on gender as they are so small not sure crest has appeared yet. I'm thinking black like dad, but dad as 'silver lining (?)' so isn't fully black.

Sorry if the photos are too dark/too small/bad quality.
- Sunny

The white silkie chick, Chirpy is a Rooster I belive.
And Count Cocoa is really Countess Cocoa
Earl Gray is eather Blue or Lavender and looks more like a female
And Princess Popkins looks like she'll be a black Silkie, but I'm not sure on Gender yet.

Back
Top Bottom