What GOOD things happened this year?

My runaway child came back. Just in time to be home when the pandemic started. She chafed at the restrictions for a bit, but she has settled into a routine and is at peace. I am happy she is here, and safe, or at least as safe as possible under the circumstances. We are closer than I ever dreamed possible. Thank you, 2020.

That's amazing!

My runaway child came back. Just in time to be home when the pandemic started. She chafed at the restrictions for a bit, but she has settled into a routine and is at peace. I am happy she is here, and safe, or at least as safe as possible under the circumstances. We are closer than I ever dreamed possible. Thank you, 2020.
amazing!! 😌

That is my gran
Actually I was speaking here of my granddaughter, my GirlChild. In other Good News, her mother, my daughter, is also doing well. And I will just leave it at that. 🙂

Interesting about the gaming! I never got into any of that. No computer games unless you count the original Zoo Tycoon. Yup, I'm old :lau

It's really fun and it lends itself to digital translation pretty well. Been pondering a BYC D&D group but we need a couple more people.... XD

@ChocolateMouse How do I find your store on etsy?

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HomeAndHedgewitch
It's also in my signature, or you can find it by googling "homesteading and hedgewitchery etsy".

:)

Some good things that I have noticed happened this year in the community:
People became a closer family
People got to know their neighbors
Adults realized they didn't hate their jobs
Kids looked forward to going back to school

Some good things that I have noticed happened this year in the family:
New family members were created
New pet family members were added
Our close family became closer due to family illness
Our stubborn, independent family didn't lose our faith

sorry for off topic, but could not resist...
131895630_10159342179898982_3218593506705323042_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom