What gun should I get

Let's keep this thread on track. What handgun do you all recommend? Let's leave politics and killing out of it. I don't like gun threads getting locked
sad.png

horsejody, you've probably gotten the best advice already: Go try different guns and get the one you like. Not really a great answer that most people seek, but it really is the best one.

Last edited:
Quote:
That's 1/2 the reason why we just got our latest pistol in 9mm. A lot cheaper to shoot then .45 and with the right ammo, almost just as effective
tongue.png

Quote:
Scary thought : that the gov't can "loophole" away our "right to bear arms".

Personally, my homestead defense consists of audible/visual motion sensors , reenforced doors and secure windows, my armory, and (soon) wifi cameras to record any intruders final moments.

As far as "what gun to buy", that is based on your personal factors.
I have assorted weapons, but my "go to" gun in the Kriss Vector.
There is little a villain can hide behind to escape from its fury. It's basically a technologically advanced tommy gun. It was just deemed "worthy" of civilian sales in January, and guess who was waiting with cash in hand?
tongue.png

It's VERY ACCURATE, less than 1/4 of the muzzle lift of an MP5!! An MP5 fires 9mm, the Kriss Vector fires .45!!

CRB_SO_02.jpg

I would like to keep it handy near the front door for use in dispatching my neighbor's dogs if they get loose again.

You're going to kill your neighbor's dogs if they get loose? ......I think maybe you should get a BB gun for that, so they won't get injured.​

Quote:
Unfortunately, an untrained dog that does not realize they are to stay away from the chickens will KILL every one of them just for sport. I have witnessed this aftermath myself and it will change your mind about killing dogs. If a chicken killed your pet whatever, would you hesitate to ring its neck ? I think not.

I love a faithful, well trained and kind dogs. I do not in any circumstance like a POS dog that is untrained, mean and nasty.
I say shoot em, the world will be a better place.

Quote:
Yep me too I do not want to be without the right to have arms...I was hesitant but I think we need it for our saftey. Did you see the stats on how much gun sales went up around Election day!!

Back
Top Bottom