What Guns Do You Keep On Hand?

I know it’s been quiet on this thread but more my style to hang in this arena. Weapon of choice for predator DD 300 blackout. I have o-light and green dot on it. With the recent ATF ruling guess I will have to “lose” that gun or simply take brace off … or buy a 16 inch barrel. Decisions….

None, we're not really in to them.
Not to say that it wouldn't be handy to have one at times, but we get along good enough.

A quick question for those into shooting, what is your opinion on neighbors that shoot a bit too close for comfort?
Still on their land, but just over the fence from our paddock with our goats and horses in it, and quite near the house itself?
They haven't done it for a while, but I was wondering how right we are to be grumpy about it. We have shouted at them for it, and they backed off, but what do you guys think of it?

Not to say that it wouldn't be handy to have one at times, but we get along good enough.

A quick question for those into shooting, what is your opinion on neighbors that shoot a bit too close for comfort?
Still on their land, but just over the fence from our paddock with our goats and horses in it, and quite near the house itself?
They haven't done it for a while, but I was wondering how right we are to be grumpy about it. We have shouted at them for it, and they backed off, but what do you guys think of it?

Its called FREEDOM and so long as it isn't directly affecting you don't worry about it.

Dont mean to sound brazen but it is what it is.

I know it’s been quiet on this thread but more my style to hang in this arena. Weapon of choice for predator DD 300 blackout. I have o-light and green dot on it. With the recent ATF ruling guess I will have to “lose” that gun or simply take brace off … or buy a 16 inch barrel. Decisions….

No one I know is worried about that unconstitutional "rule". And its likely to get struck down anyway with all of the lawsuits that have been filed already.

Remember, the FATF doesn't make law.

Act accordingly.

Last edited:
Since this thread got brought back from the dead I feel it appropriate to share my latest purchase about 2 months ago.

I had been wanting a semi 12g for a while and I couldn't resist the deal I got on this.

20230114_192158.jpg

It would depend on a few things. Can guns be legally shot on their property? And are they aiming at a shooting range/target area where it's safe to shoot? Is there anything behind what they are shooting at?

Since this thread got brought back from the dead I feel it appropriate to share my latest purchase about 2 months ago.

I had been wanting a semi 12g for a while and I couldn't resist the deal I got on this.

View attachment 3406535
That’s awesome. Yeah I was going to start one one here on guns and searched and this was most recent so I figured why not get it going again. With people on here having animals I feel like it’s my duty to defend mine.

Back
Top Bottom