What Happened To My Brother At An Expensive Restaurant.

lol.png

Quote:
lol.png
first thing I thought was OUCH!!!

I am pretty certain that it wasn't on. LOL
lol.png
I know, my poor brother. He tried to do a give us all a wonderful experience and ended up embarrassed.

Quote:
lol.png
first thing I thought was OUCH!!!

I am pretty certain that it wasn't on. LOL
lol.png
I know, my poor brother. He tried to do a give us all a wonderful experience and ended up embarrassed.

big_smile.png
Poor guy..Ive had a few of those moments since adopting my boys... I think the lil boy would be getting a talking to if he was mine..

Quote:
It would feel sorta better than my fathers hand, but worse than his belt, about the same as grandmothers leather strap that hung on the frig(and everyone knew where it hung because she would send you for it, then use it on you, on you did just as told got it then took the whipping), depending on moms mood about the same as a hotwheel track(I still hate hotwheel tracks), it hurts worse than a yard stick, unless the swinger happened to pick up the heavy duty one, then it hurt about the same as a willow switch.
barnie.gif

Wait back to the Original Question/Statement

The problem/change since 25/30 years ago is that everything is out in full view you cant do anything without it being on TV/in the news/ or at least posted online.
Kids are now taught if anyone touches them anywhere to make a scene so SOMEONE takes notice and stops what they are doing. Things done years ago are no longer allowed because of the things that happened for years that were always dealt within families/ the Church, and NO ONE told. Look how many kids from 30 years ago are finally coming forward accuseing teachers/coaches/priests/uncles/fathers/and any number of other family and friends of abuse. It has gone from one extreme to the other. Hopefully it will eventually settle somewhere in between.

But for now, all I can say is sorry this happened to your brother, but be glad it happened in front of a crowd, or your brother would be up on charges until he could prove that nothing happened.

Quote:
It would feel sorta better than my fathers hand, but worse than his belt, about the same as grandmothers leather strap that hung on the frig(and everyone knew where it hung because she would send you for it, then use it on you, on you did just as told got it then took the whipping), depending on moms mood about the same as a hotwheel track(I still hate hotwheel tracks), it hurts worse than a yard stick, unless the swinger happened to pick up the heavy duty one, then it hurt about the same as a willow switch.
barnie.gif

Wait back to the Original Question/Statement

The problem/change since 25/30 years ago is that everything is out in full view you cant do anything without it being on TV/in the news/ or at least posted online.
Kids are now taught if anyone touches them anywhere to make a scene so SOMEONE takes notice and stops what they are doing. Things done years ago are no longer allowed because of the things that happened for years that were always dealt within families/ the Church, and NO ONE told. Look how many kids from 30 years ago are finally coming forward accuseing teachers/coaches/priests/uncles/fathers/and any number of other family and friends of abuse. It has gone from one extreme to the other. Hopefully it will eventually settle somewhere in between.

But for now, all I can say is sorry this happened to your brother, but be glad it happened in front of a crowd, or your brother would be up on charges until he could prove that nothing happened.

Yep. Happening in front of a large crowd would be to his advantage if anyone reported him.

I had a switch used on me. I have seen it used on other kids. Too be honest, some of the sneakiest kids that I knew were switched regularly. Just because a kid shows outward respect to authority doesn't mean that they aren't doing all sorts of wrong things when the adults aren't looking.

I would have been furious at that kid and his parents They need to explain to the child a little better the difference between a good touch and a bad touch.

My brother used to help out as a custodian at a grammer school. He is a big guy who attracts little kids like a magnet. He was afraid to touch the children in any way, including responding to their spontaneous hugs. I think that is so sad. As for me, there is no way I would babysit anyone's kids at any time for any reason. I know people whose lives were ruined by unfounded charges of child molestation, and there is no way I will put myself in that position.

Kids
tongue.png

Isn't it funny how kids say the worst things at THE WORST possible times?

My daughter is NOTORIOUS for saying embarrassing things! She also has a habit of talking VERY loud, LOL!

- "Mom, did you fart???" In the grocery store.
- "Mom, are you not wearing underwear!!??" In the dressing room...and YES, I WAS! LOL
- "Mom, didn't you say you don't like that guy?!" In front of the person I HAD said I didn't like and didn't want repeated.

The ceiling fan part is funny, I've had a few times where someone tosses one of my kids in the air as babies and they always seem to find a ceiling fan, LOL.

Which reminds me of my newest baby and his ability to spit up every time his daddy holds him up in the air over his face! HA!
lol.png

I wouldn't worry about the boy "making a scene" I'm sure the parents know that your brother wasn't doing anything wrong.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom