what happens to chick that pip on the pointy end !!!PIC!!!

That is exactly what we did when we had one pip at the wrong end. She pipped and made a hole and her little beak was sticking out but she just couldnt zip. So we cracked the top half of the egg off wrapped her in a wet paper towel and left the membrane intact. We checked alot to make sure the membrane wasnt drying and wet it when needed and after a few hours she pushed through the membrane and hatched. She was fine.

Quote:
wow i hope mine hatch as well sh e is just sitting there hearring all the noise from the other 3 that hatched already lol im hopping she would be out by morning..

i dint wanna help him al lthe way out like i did with the first baby of this hatch i opened all the way out and the yolk was not absorbed all the way and i tho he was doing great he die in the midle of the night i dunno what the reasons are probably his yolk got dry and he die thats what i would think who knows.. but im hopping for these one to hatch in the morning he would be the first black one in the midle of yellowish/brownish he woul look so cool with them
lau.gif

wee.gif

ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom