What happens to the left over chicks?

Also, my TSC discounts on Wednesdays, because they get their chick shipments that day, and they want their brooders to have room. If they don't have a lot of chicks, they don't discount. How much they discount depends how desperate they are to get rid of them—and by September, I could pretty much buy chicks for $0.10, no matter how old they were, as long as I bought ten or more. They had so many. It was ridiculous.

Yep. I've never understood what was wrong with resurrecting old threads, especially if they're short.
Because it's not relevant to anyone anymore. Not even to the people who were in the thread.

Sue a store for a minor incident dictated by law that happened 7 years ago? Seems nonsensical and not relevant any more....

I haven't been fortunate enough to walk into TS and see 25 cent chicks. Maybe that is a good thing because I would buy many. Wisconsin is a farm state and a lot of chicks end up being ordered special from TS so that you can reserve and pick them up at the store. Other farm store stop stocking chicks in June so that they can sell out and other stores will only do a preorder for chicks so that they don't have left overs.

im saying in my TCS they let u take as many chicks as you want like how i got 4 chicks 3 weeks aand they said nothing so
There's a valid reason most TSCs have limits—It's to discourage the people who only want to keep them until they get ugly or stinky. If the store manager chooses to enforce that to unreasonable standards, it's probably because people have caused problems in the past.

Because it's not relevant to anyone anymore. Not even to the people who were in the thread.

Sue a store for a minor incident dictated by law that happened 7 years ago? Seems nonsensical and not relevant any more....
Discounts are always relevant. Especially since a lot of people don't seem to know that Tractor Supply does that.

I don't understand the "sue them" comment either.

I haven't been fortunate enough to walk into TS and see 25 cent chicks. Maybe that is a good thing because I would buy many. Wisconsin is a farm state and a lot of chicks end up being ordered special from TS so that you can reserve and pick them up at the store. Other farm store stop stocking chicks in June so that they can sell out and other stores will only do a preorder for chicks so that they don't have left overs.
Up until the past year or so, the local TSC was carrying them only until June as well. And we have to pick up chick orders at the post office. Regional differences?

Back
Top Bottom