What happens when? (buy it now payment question)

It's a bummer when that happens, and if we notice members are consistently not fulfilling their obligations (as sellers or buyers) we'll remove their access from BSA and probably also from BYC.

I believe feedback is tied to the listing, so we probably don't want to remove the BSA listing. If you find you're at your max number of listings and a buyer has pulled out and you've given them feedback, we can look into removing another recent no-bidders listing to free one up. Send me a PM if this happens.

Quote:
Also you have to realize when it is fertile eggs you need to get them out asap... So if this person was serious about them they should have posted payment immediatly...

Quote:
It was a BUY IT NOW. So there was no reason why they couldnt send payment right after they hit the buy it now button.

Noob probably mailed his check, right away
smile.png

Quote:
It was a BUY IT NOW. So there was no reason why they couldnt send payment right after they hit the buy it now button.

smile.png

Hmmm, maybe there needs to be something that requires them to indicate the method of payment when they click "buy it now," and even better if it is via paypal that it takes them directly to a paypal page, and will not finish processing until they have processed the payment. For a check, filling out hte back name & routing number, check number and amount would be appropriate information to require.

Quote:
smile.png

Hmmm, maybe there needs to be something that requires them to indicate the method of payment when they click "buy it now," and even better if it is via paypal that it takes them directly to a paypal page, and will not finish processing until they have processed the payment. For a check, filling out hte back name & routing number, check number and amount would be appropriate information to require.

I like that idea. Sort of like ebay, when its a buy it now, you have the option to select something that requires payment right after the item is sold.

This is the first time this has happened to me. All other dealings on BYC have been great, with wonderful customers.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom