What happens when? (buy it now payment question)

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
What happens when somebody purchases eggs as a buy it now. And over 24 hours later you hear nothing from them. I stated right in the the description Payment must be received within 24 hours. This person is brand new with only 1 post. Getting po'd since these are eggs, pershible items.
somad.gif
I sent them like 3 PMs and 1 email. And now if they dont pay, once of my auctions was wasted.

Last edited:
I would get them back on .. Especially if the person is brand new... Chances are they arent coming back for them... Did you try to email or pm the buyer???

If you stated in the auction that you needed payment within 24 hours and they didn't follow through, then hold them accountable for it. Leave poor feedback and close the auction.

Or what I have done is PM the next person who bid that didnt win and offer the eggs to them for the price they last bid-thats how I sold some of mine to people who didnt follow through:) Sorry this happened to you:-(

Cool. Make sure to leave feedback for the "buyer," okay? I'll check with Nifty and find out if deleting this listing would give you a listing back, and at the same time wouldn't delete the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom