What have you seen at Wal-Mart?

yuckyuck.gif
but I saw one of my relatives there...

Yes. But some are really close....
roll.png
And probably would've been posted many a time if given a chance. *shudder*
Aw, well, as DS says, "you can pick your friends; you can pick your nose; you can even pick your friends nose, but your can't pick your family!"

Quote:
I would have done the same thing lol
roll.png

No one, and i mean NO ONE should slap their child.
rant.gif

Quote:
What do illegal aliens look like? Are they different from legal aliens in some way?

They would be people who don't realize that you actually have to pay for stuff, before consuming it.... That's illegal.
tongue.png

Wal*Mart is crazy.
Weird people down the isles.
Where is the checkout?

A haiku by me.

I don't mind kids who dress Goth, as long as their pants aren't hanging below their cheeks, and the make-up is decent . . .but saw some kids tonight at our local WM that talked like sailors, and dressed really "dirty Goth", and they were so unappealing. I don't mean they were dirty dressed, they were "dirty as in dirt", and their mouths matched, and they were GIRLS!!!! I hate to see girls demeanor themselves like that. It's bad enough for a guy to do it, but for a girl to lower herself just tears me up.

Oh boy... Who goes to walmart at 2am? I gotta raise my hand for that one
lau.gif
DH and I left the store and next to our truck was a BIG lady screaming into her cell phone swearing up one side and down the next. She would then start screaming at the people who were with her
barnie.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
SO CLASSY!

I think the best conversation I've ever heard though, was at an auction. It was an auction where they had just about everything under the sun, and then some. We were standing at a certain table with a family beside us... You know - T's with arms cut off, guys weigh 300# +, women weigh... Well the same
tongue2.gif
Tattoos EVERYWHERE (nothing wrong with tattoos, but they were all BIG tractors and equipment... Just added to the effect
lau.gif
) The father said to his 13 year old daughter - Father: "I just bought you some underwear"
Daughter: "USED!"
Father: "well, yeah"
Daughter: "Dad, that's GROSS!!!!"
Father: "Well, I figured you were gunna wash 'em first"

O M G!!!!!!!! I had to move away from them before I split from laughter!

Hey........... I like Wally World.
lol.png
I've seen things at all kinds of stores.. not just there. Ours is pretty friendly....yeah we have the weird-o-s and such.... but there are a lot of nice people, older people that say hi or tell you were the deals are, or some type of advise. people that if you smile at them, they smile back. People that say hi or how are ya when you pass them. I've found if you smile, other people become a lot more friendly........ but of course I could be one of THOSE strange people too.... he he....
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom