what houswork didnt you do while you were here?

well i managed to tear myself away from BYC long enough to fold the wash and do the dishes, I was going to go outside and play with my dogs and chickens, but it rained - so I am sneaking back online for alittle till hubby gets home !!

fl.gif
Ok, pleeeez don't anybody throw something at me and hit my monitor. But, since I don't work and so cannot get paid for being here and since dh retired and is around ALL the time, I've tried to get myself out of the habit of BYC first. First as in before I do other things. Instead, I try to make a list in my head as to what I want to get done that day and use BYC as my reward for having accomplished something. And I always clean the kitchen and load the dishwasher before BYC mostly because I really hate to leave the computer and go into the kitchen to get a drink only to find dirty dishes. I just hate that. And finally, after many years of marriage dh has finally been trained to the point of cleaning up after himself and loading his dishes into the dishwasher so I would really catch it if I didn't do the same. Besides, I'm not one of the experts who could really help someone with a serious problem anyway....

caf.gif

I had a dear friend who said you move when its time to clean the oven. Words to live by???? Didn't sweep, did do laundry, make granola, cleaned the kitchen, making dinner, and should have cleaned the bathrooms. The thing with cleaning, laundry and cooking is its never done and there is always tomorrow. I joke with my kids that they're going to have to go naked 'cause I'm sick of the laundry. At least they get the clothes in the hamper. Gotta check on dinner.

I am exactly the same, i try to get everything done before I log in as I am on dial up as well.
Mikey has to go to school so i pack his lunch and drop him off , sometimes in my jim jams! then come home, have a wash then check in here.
Then in the afternoon, i pick him up, do the chooks, clean up then check in here again.

Back
Top Bottom