What I found in my box of Cheerios....

Did GM call you back yet? They dont seem too worried about it...
hmm.png

Hope there wasn't any odd powders that tumbled out when you opened it...

Seriously that would freak me out...

Note to self... lay off the fiction before you start checking your cereal for terrorist packets of poison.

Last edited:
I'm sure that GM will be concerned about the note (tampering), however it is highly doubtful that it got there during the factory processing. The filling and sealing of boxes is very high speed automation with very little human hands-on contact.

The note was most likely slipped into the box after it left the factory. If you take a look at a sealed box of cereal you can actually gently squeeze the box and raise the top up enough to slip in a small note. There is a small dab of glue on the ends, but they could pop open and you may not realize it when you open the box if the rest of the top was still sealed.

Last edited:
Quote:
nooooo..... its not neat. Its scary... Only CRAZY people open up other peoples food and put things in it.... very crazy people...

Dont tell me you drank the kool-aid too! Good god!
barnie.gif

Quote:
nooooo..... its not neat. Its scary... Only CRAZY people open up other peoples food and put things in it.... very crazy people...

Dont tell me you drank the kool-aid too! Good god!
barnie.gif

Yeah it is. I might not have eat it knowing somebody went into that.

Quote:
nooooo..... its not neat. Only CRAZY people open up other peoples food and put things in it.... very crazy people...

Well NOW we know who did it!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom