What in the world is she doing?

MisterJ

Chirping
Dec 17, 2020
Had this chicken since she was a hatchling. Came out this morning and found her looking dazed and confused and even looked like she was half asleep. The other three were perfectly fine and wondering if anyone could give this newbie some heads up. First we picked her up almost 6 months ago, and being in Houston it dropped to 31 degrees last night and have a solid built coop. None of my chickens have started laying eggs and just found this odd. Anything I should be concerned about?
Link to video is on FB at: Chicken Behavior on FB

Had this chicken since she was a hatchling. Came out this morning and found her looking dazed and confused and even looked like she was half asleep. The other three were perfectly fine and wondering if anyone could give this newbie some heads up. First we picked her up almost 6 months ago, and being in Houston it dropped to 31 degrees last night and have a solid built coop. None of my chickens have started laying eggs and just found this odd. Anything I should be concerned about?
Link to video is on FB at: Chicken Behavior on FB
(IB) infectious bronchitis? Or some other respiratory disease

Be sure to post the video, too! Hopefully someone who's seen this exact behavior before can point you to what will provide your girl with help & relief asap.

Back
Top Bottom