What in the world is wrong with me?

Man I hope it turns out to be nothing. I will be praying for you!!! I hate that dye they run through you for the testing. I feel ya there. HOPING FOR THE BEST!!!

Good heavens, Henmama! You are having a time of it! I hope it turns out to be nothing.
Hugs to you.
hugs.gif

Saw the endocrinologist today and had another ultrasound of my thyroid gland done. He was very interested in my recent kidney stone incident and ordered more blood tests to see if I might have this, which can cause kidney stones. If I do, he said it may be due to a tumor on one of my parathyroid glands, which can't be seen with ultrasound, hence the "normal" results even though there is a visible lump on my neck. If the blood tests point to that then he will be referring me to a surgeon. So the medical saga continues...
roll.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Yes ma'am, check out my signature line.
wink.png

Actually, I feel fine - the neck lump doesn't hurt or anything. I probably would have put off having it checked for a while longer if it hadn't been for that kidney stone. I was doing some reading about the causes of kidney stones and read that about the parathyroid gland possibly being a culprit. Put two and two together and thought I'd better see a doctor. Hey, what can I say - the fear of the pain of another kidney stone is a great motivator!
bun.gif

I sure hope things are getting better, they still don't know what caused my kidney stone that caused me so much problems, and about a month ago I passed another, I guess I am just prone to them, they sure can make you sick and in pain though

Quote:
Yes ma'am, check out my signature line.
wink.png

Actually, I feel fine - the neck lump doesn't hurt or anything. I probably would have put off having it checked for a while longer if it hadn't been for that kidney stone. I was doing some reading about the causes of kidney stones and read that about the parathyroid gland possibly being a culprit. Put two and two together and thought I'd better see a doctor. Hey, what can I say - the fear of the pain of another kidney stone is a great motivator!
bun.gif

Ok so I was a bit blind last night.

My brother woke up every morning with a headache. When he was diagnosed with diabetes he complained of the headaches and they told him it was due to the diabetes. I also think you should have it checked out. Maybe you are pre-diabetic and can use diet to ward or slow it down.

Back
Top Bottom