What incubator is best?

Hate you? I don’t hate you or anyone else. I’m just trying to help the OP. :idunno

Another option for a cheap yet fully automatic incubator that will hold lots of eggs is to get a Chinese one from Alibaba. Not sure the reliability but they are all electronically controlled for temp, humidity, turning etc..
https://www.alibaba.com/premium/egg...zw8N96AWjJ28FM0RaU1PwpKi0vc9j2cYaAku4EALw_wcB
OooOOoooh..... I like that 60 egg incubator!

I believe an apology is in order....... along with a dozen of your most fertile eggs as a form of forgiveness on my part.
I just read through this whole thread. Calm down she didnt do anything but disagree on incubator preferrences. I tried some of the cheaper plastic models before settling on the hovabator. Wasted money and cooked babies. I wouldnt recommend them myself. But i also wouldnt get upset if someone said the hovabator was cheap trash. It does have it's downfalls. It's the best cheaper incubator ive come across. Doesnt mean you havent had a different experience.

Well, for one thing I will NOT support some of these egg incubator companies who charges ridiculous prices for their products.... it's ridiculous! ...
Having built a couple of automated cabinet incubators from scratch, I think the expensive ones are well worth the money. There's a lot of design, planning and quality parts that go into them.
The next one I'm going to build will be really pricey and better than all but the huge walk-in commercial types. It will be over $300 just for insulation.

Last edited:
Well, for one thing I will NOT support some of these egg incubator companies who charges ridiculous prices for their products.... it's ridiculous! Secondly, the Chinese incubators works just fine if you know what you are doing and calibrate it! And thirdly..... I must have done something awful to you in the past life for you to bring such hate at me in this life!! :mad::tongue
this message was brought to you by
196561.png

Well, for one thing I will NOT support some of these egg incubator companies who charges ridiculous prices for their products.... it's ridiculous! Secondly, the Chinese incubators works just fine if you know what you are doing and calibrate it!
I partially agree - sometimes it is a better product, often the product is the same but you pay extra for customer support and other overheads plus ability to return it without shipping it to China. If anyone wants to take a risk, here is an interesting one with humidity control (via an ultrasonic fogger):
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/eeg...layers-free-combination-for/32879302734.html?

I partially agree - sometimes it is a better product, often the product is the same but you pay extra for customer support and other overheads plus ability to return it without shipping it to China. If anyone wants to take a risk, here is an interesting one with humidity control (via an ultrasonic fogger):
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/eeg...layers-free-combination-for/32879302734.html?
Oh wow, i havent tried this bator before but i have used this type of humidifier, if op goes for this one i'd reccommend getting a few extra foggers they're only a couple dollars.

Back
Top Bottom