What is a peacock's favorite snack?

I understand your feels though about thinking your dog would behave normally. The other day my dog, who lives with cats and isnt aggressive to the cats and doesnt chase the cats, RAN a stray cat off the property.

As Penrose sounds like a female name to me, you should know that the ladies are penhens not peacocks. Wouldnt want that linguistic faux pa in such a proper gift basket (if Penrose is a boy name then whoopsie)

Oh I'm going all out. I'm even writing the peacock, named Penrose, a card. As in, Dear Penrose, please accept my sincere apologies for the unacceptable behavior of my pitiful canine.
Yes please do share the finished product! You're gonna have a bird bestie after a basket like that

I understand your feels though about thinking your dog would behave normally. The other day my dog, who lives with cats and isnt aggressive to the cats and doesnt chase the cats, RAN a stray cat off the property.
It was definitely uncharacteristic behavior of my dog, which was why we were so startled and upset by it. And also why he was allowed off leash to begin with.

But don't worry, we still love him and admire him for the good boy he is. It's basically the only mistake he's made in his life. I'm being silly and over the top calling him a pitiful canine. He's the best.

4BEF07D1-BE1E-4547-9A0C-E6852989D23C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom