What is "light brown" Phoenix bantam color???????

I will just have see when he gets older. I guess if I bring it to a show and it gets disqualified that means it's not a light brown!

I think now that he's a dunn, or a blue that leaks red. Light browns are supposed to have black thighs and breast and mine has blue.

What's a project color? Is it a color that breeders are working on?
Yeah, it's just not one that's recognised. Like I work (more like they just throw them) on blondes, whites, gingers and reds (possibly chocolates) that all come from mine, but out ofnthose, I think only the white might be accepted in standards. Pretty sure it's actually just silver and gold Duckwing though

The whole time I was referring to male plumage description. I read female plumage description and this pullet might be it..... IMG_3395.JPG
I don't think she is but I'm not sure. She looks a little different now so I will have to check her later.....

The whole time I was referring to male plumage description. I read female plumage description and this pullet might be it.....View attachment 2776658
I don't think she is but I'm not sure. She looks a little different now so I will have to check her later.....
Nope, she's black breasted red. If she had a yellow head instead of brown, I think she would be the perfect color for it.

Back
Top Bottom