What is my big boy? Maran??

piper2009

Songster
10 Years
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
Hi all, This is my almost 1 year old, 8.5lb, total sweetheart Hoss!
big_smile.png

Anyway, I am trying to figure out what breed he is, but I am not at all sure. I was kinda thinking he looked like a French Copper Maran, but I am no expert so if anyone has a guess on his breed I would love to hear it!
smile.png

~Alex

he might e a golden cuckoo marans but the reds just way to deep hmmm....try posting his pic on the marans thread and keep a close eye on it as that thread moves very fast and you might have to post several times depending on how fast the threads moving

@ramirezframing, okay and thanks. :)

@Lothiriel, He really does kinda look like a Golden Cuckoo Maran! Thanks! :)

@hdowden, Okay I'll try that thanks! :)

@Margites, I am sorry but he is not for sale, his hatch mate (Regal) is though. :) Regal is a really nice looking Cuckoo Maran, he has a really nice posture and is great with the girls! I would love to keep him but I don't have the room for both of them. I can post pictures of him if you are interested. :)

~Alex

My guess is that he is a single dose barred gold cuckoo. Being that golds are much project color, variations as still all over the place. My only other guess would be a gold cuckoo/wheaten cross as I think I see some red flecking in the chest area?? He is also English and not French as he has clean legs.
wink.png
Very handsome I might add!

Back
Top Bottom