What is my silkie

Chicks in VA

Bantams are the best👍😁
Mar 27, 2021
take a guess
what color and what gender is my silkie its still proly to young to sex but i was wondering if you had any guesses
and what color or is he/she still to young
this silkie loves eating cameras
20220722_093051.jpg
20220722_093239.jpg
20220722_093106.jpg

Not sure on the sex yet as it is a little too early to tell but the comb and wattles aren't huge yet so that may be an indicator of a female. As for the color, it looks too light to be buff but looks like what mine are. They were labeled as red but that is a project color so it's not an official color. Here's a pic of mine. Continue to post more updated pictures in the weeks to come so we can be for sure on his/her gender but I'm leaning towards a pullet.
20220603_164905.jpg

Not sure on the sex yet as it is a little too early to tell but the comb and wattles aren't huge yet so that may be an indicator of a female. As for the color, it looks too light to be buff but looks like what mine are. They were labeled as red but that is a project color so it's not an official color. Here's a pic of mine. Continue to post more updated pictures in the weeks to come so we can be for sure on his/her gender but I'm leaning towards a pullet.
okay thanks

Back
Top Bottom