What is she?

c_soto1990

Crowing
14 Years
May 17, 2009
Chicago,Il
In puerto Rico the breeder called her an Inglese. He breeds game birds and said she was out of his own line. Could she be mixed to get the quality bird he wanted or?
023.jpg

Quote:
"She is out of his own line".. so he probably created the Strain.. If you only have her, find another one that close or so, then breed back to her for generations (6 would be the "exact" to what she is pretty much.. then just branch out.)

ETA: Find a cock that is what he desires, Maybe one that can also improve the original bloodline in whatever... like maybe he'd like them prettier, Get a prettier rooster.. Or maybe he'd like the bigger/smaller. Same thing. She's pretty by the way... As all Gamefowl
wink.png

Last edited:
From PR, I doubt he was speaking Italian, more like Spanish, but translates the same, "English". Either Old English Game or American Game I would say. The differentiation is probably being made since there are Spanish as well as Puerto Rican gamefowl as well. Since she is out of his own line, could have all three in her. As DT said, pairing her is as easy as finding a complimentary cock that you like. Talk to the breeder too if you are wanting to know more along the lines of how she is bred. Very pretty girl...

Wish I could talk to him, he's my dads friend and me and my dad dont talk. To bad he lives in P.R or I would ask him. My dad had her and a roo sent from over there. He said because my dad was his friend that he would sell cheap, so 300 for the hen. The rooster was gorgeous, too bad he got sent back.

Back
Top Bottom