What is she?

She is bantam though. Also, she is around 7 months, and cornish will get so big that they will start limping, break their legs, or have heart attacks.

That is most certainly false. You're thinking of cornish crosses. Pure cornish are much different than their crosses. There are also bantam Cornish. I still think your hen looks like some sort of wyandotte, though.

That is most certainly false. You're thinking of cornish crosses. Pure cornish are much different than their crosses. There are also bantam Cornish. I still think your hen looks like some sort of wyandotte, though.

I've always thought that too. The feathering seems like that. Oh and thank you, I didnt know there was cornish and cornish crosses.

I agree, probably a hatchery splash laced wyandotte bantam. Her lacing isn't great, but I've seen similar on hatchery birds.

I think even bantam cornish are leggier and larger breasted, she's very curvy.

I agree, probably a hatchery splash laced wyandotte bantam. Her lacing isn't great, but I've seen similar on hatchery birds.

I think even bantam cornish are leggier and larger breasted, she's very curvy.

Thank yo! She sure isnt friendly, her name is squirrel because when I hold her, she makes this weird noise that reminds me of a squirrel.

Back
Top Bottom