What is the best broody and mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
My SS is the sweetest chick ever! She has offered her wing to the chicks younger then her ever since she was 4 weeks old. Maple is so nice to us and the entire flock! I absolutely adore her. Maple also frequently flies up on my shoulders and also likes to sit in my lap. I love the looks of her as well, she is beautiful!

any color silkies or bantam cochins better then others in regards to broodiness and momthering. and how many large eggs can 1 hatch out

Quote:
My SS is the sweetest chick ever! She has offered her wing to the chicks younger then her ever since she was 4 weeks old. Maple is so nice to us and the entire flock! I absolutely adore her. Maple also frequently flies up on my shoulders and also likes to sit in my lap. I love the looks of her as well, she is beautiful!

Reading your posts about your Maple is one of the reasons I decided to order some speckled sussex of my own. You sold me on the SS! Thanks!
hugs.gif

Quote:

Reading your posts about your Maple is one of the reasons I decided to order some speckled sussex of my own. You sold me on the SS! Thanks!
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
Awww... Thanks. Next time around I'm defiantly having more then 1 SS in my small flock. My dh doesn't really care for the chickens, but he does like Maple. I've read they are good layers also.
smile.png

I'm loving these Silkie stories. We just got 16 Silkie babies yesterday from Ideal Poultry, all are doing great. I wanted a sweet docile pet-like breed and it's certainly sounding like I chose well. I'm in love with these babies!

any color silkies or bantam cochins better then others in regards to broodiness and momthering. and how many large eggs can 1 hatch out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom