What is the best hardware cloth gauge ??

No, I stapled it on and then replaced the window trim over it. It chewed it's way through the wire.

UGG. They can be nasty critters--$8000 + damage to my house a couple years ago. Luckily my ins covered most of it. So far haven't seen any signs of them in my backyard with my dogs, thankfully they seem to stay outside my fence.

I have not had anymore problems with any predators since we have gotten an outside dog, either. Only two oppossums have been brave enough to venture into the yard. He doesn't kill them. He barks and paws at them until they play dead. Then he carries them to the door to show us what he caught. Then I haul them to the near by conservation area.

I have not had anymore problems with any predators since we have gotten an outside dog, either. Only two oppossums have been brave enough to venture into the yard. He doesn't kill them. He barks and paws at them until they play dead. Then he carries them to the door to show us what he caught. Then I haul them to the near by conservation area.

That's good about the predators. How funny, they can be hilarious. My dogs are in and out. In while I'm at work and at night and love to be outside when I'm home. They ignore the birds and I have a host of robins who are always hopping around my yard, even right up to a pup. They chase everything else.

I'll watch for coon signs, believe me I know their tells. Start with the 19 gauge hardware cloth and add welded wire if need be.

Back
Top Bottom