What Is The Bird You Want Most?

Quote:
not the same but i had a pet Starling for awhile years ago.She was a sweetie,very social
love.gif
. We have lots of Starlings around here and periodically they end up on the ground at too young an age. This one happened to have been brought to me by the neighbor's cat. (YES ,CAT...Noah never harmed birds but he was an exceptional mouser)She eventually decided to take a mate and do the wild bird thing. She stayed around and visited even after that though.

OMG! i had a starling to!!! we raised her since she was little and never let her go. They are GREAT pets and nothing like what people say they are. She was a beautilful gold and silver spangled with green and purple sheen. She sadly died last year. Her name was kiwi. And i want dun sumatras and lavender phoenix, o wait I AM GETTING THEM!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
not the same but i had a pet Starling for awhile years ago.She was a sweetie,very social
love.gif
. We have lots of Starlings around here and periodically they end up on the ground at too young an age. This one happened to have been brought to me by the neighbor's cat. (YES ,CAT...Noah never harmed birds but he was an exceptional mouser)She eventually decided to take a mate and do the wild bird thing. She stayed around and visited even after that though.

OMG! i had a starling to!!! we raised her since she was little and never let her go. They are GREAT pets and nothing like what people say they are. She was a beautilful gold and silver spangled with green and purple sheen. She sadly died last year. Her name was kiwi. And i want dun sumatras and lavender phoenix, o wait I AM GETTING THEM!!
big_smile.png

Aren't starlings the sweetest birds!?! and they are so much prettier than people think too.
love.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png

Aren't starlings the sweetest birds!?! and they are so much prettier than people think too.
love.gif

She was so sweet, besides the fact that she liked to try to eat your freckles and ears, and bury herself in your hair when she sat on our shoulders! and yes they are so beautiful, ialways see huge flocks by my house and i point out all tthe ones with gold and silver, i guess you would have to look at one up close to actually admire them.

yep . at a distance they just look scruffy brown for the most part. I was actually surprised when mine started getting her adult feathering and she just shimmered with colors.

Quote:
love.gif

She was so sweet, besides the fact that she liked to try to eat your freckles and ears, and bury herself in your hair when she sat on our shoulders! and yes they are so beautiful, ialways see huge flocks by my house and i point out all tthe ones with gold and silver, i guess you would have to look at one up close to actually admire them.

Never had a Starling, but I had a crow and he was amazing. My mom found him on the ground when he was about 3in. long. I raised him up and he still comes around. Last year he brought home his girlfriend and they had babies of their own right in my backyard.

For quail Mearns, for pidgeon Victoria crowned , for geese African pygmy , for pheasant Impeyans again, for turkeys ocellated, for ducks it a tie either whats in my avatar( harlequin) or pink eared ducks. Now if I can only win the lottery
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes and aLL three can be killed 24/7 here........but did you know you can teach a young starling to talk ,and you need no permit to take the young from the wild.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes and aLL three can be killed 24/7 here........but did you know you can teach a young starling to talk ,and you need no permit to take the young from the wild.

BURT IF YOU CAN ACQUIRE A DECENT SIZED FLOCK OF THEM AND TEACH THEM TO SAY "WELCOME TO DISNEY WORLD" I HAVE CONNECTIONS IN ORLANDO.... I WOULD ONLY TAKE 10 POINTS OFF THE TOP AND WE'D BOTH STILL BE RICH
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom