What Is The Bird You Want Most?

Quote:
Get the Buff Dundotte Guineas cause you can color sex them
big_smile.png

Quote:
Get the Buff Dundotte Guineas cause you can color sex them
big_smile.png

I already have 2 chocolate crosses and the hen laid on egg the other day (I believe...according to the pic posted most everyone else thought it was a guinea egg too). But I do not know what they were crossed with. They are light brown/tan and really pretty. I just like the dark brown guineas instead of the purples. I like to be different.

Quote:
CHICKEN....
tongue.png

Hey thats OK Joe I am barely 6 foot tall hover around 210-215 and there are a coupla turkeys that scare the beejeebas out of me they ain,t got to be big they just got to be mean. I was getting some pest gone for a friend and the turkeys seen me toting them out and now the turkeys associate me with yotes LOL

FIRST to get more "champagne" Coturnix from my remaining E.W. Coturnix. I was verrry sad when my hen died.
Secondly are the Blue and Silver Coturnix. They are Definitely GORGEOUS!

Oh my. I have a big wish list. Most are easy to find but I can't afford the prices they sell for but currently I dream of having,

Coronation Sussex

Blue Laced Red Wynadottes

Mandarin Ducks

Lady Amherst Pheasants

Red Golden Pheasants

I would also love some more white silkies from Kelar, and some of the blue eggs from Peachick, but they almost always shoot WAY out of my price range.

Pretty much anything really colorful and beautiful.

Bantam turkens/Blue turkens....even better if I can get blue bantams!
And I want true violet parakeet budgies-cobalts with the violet factor so they are actually purple
smile.png

Partridge Cochin Roo, full sized. And a 5 acre parcel to raise him on in the country.
Awwww, such beautiful birds!

Back
Top Bottom