What Is The Meaning Of Life??....

Quote:
This is another one of those weird cycles of life that I was analysing to no avail on that other thread.
lau.gif

I don't know what the meaning of life is. I do believe in God, I think if I didn't, life would seem too pointless to me. I think too much.
lol.png

Hey Kelly!
frow.gif

This may sound odd, but I was thinking about you today. I haven't seen you around the forum in a while and I was a bit worried. I visit your blog every now and then and it is great! Keep up the good work and taking all those amazing pictures!
Take Care.

Sorry! I didn't mean to hijack your thread by the way. Now back to your regularly scheduled programing!

MEANING - (noun)
1. Something conveyed or signified; sense or significance
2. Something that one wishes to convey, especially by language.
3. An interpreted goal, intent or end.
4. Inner significance.

(adjective)
1. Full of meaning, expressive.
2. Disposed or intended in a specified manner.

I'm not sure what the OP's intentions are and what answer they're looking for. I can only speak for myself. Our lives don't all have the same meaning, though some us do have the same meaning. We do have a choice.

The purpose and meaning of my life is to give glory to God or motivate others to know God is good. Also to believe in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ that I might have eternal life. There is a heaven and hell and a new earth will be created. Believing this gives my life meaning/significance. This can only be done by the spiritual rebirth Jesus came for us to have. This rebirth was and is the meaning, significance of His life. Without it no one can understand/know God. Born again has made a change in me.

I wish you peace,

Rancher

Wouldn't the meaning of life be different for everybody? Some people like to reproduce, some people like to create a legacy, some just don't care about no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom