$$$What is the most expensive chicken you have brought or sold?$$$

i spent $100 on a trio of white american onagadori from cy hyde's personal flock. he told me he usually sells them for $100 a piece!

Wow. This amazes me! I would never imagine spending more than $15 bucks for a bird. And that better be a kick *** bird. I WISH I had $500 to spend on a bird. Heck, even $50! Lol! (Not trying to be negative, just shocked is all )

The most expensive bird I ever sold I got no money for but cost someone else quite a bit... It was a young rooster that was the son of my roo Nugget, a fellow drove from Louisiana to pick it up and take it home safely.

$60 for my Cream Legbar, Bronte. She is the sweetest bird and lays a pretty pale blue egg.
If I had more room, I'd have more of them....a very nice breed. :love

I guess we paid $50 each for our Jubilee Orpingtons and $60 each for the Cream Legbars. They are beautiful though!! Hopefully, we will have eggs or chicks to sell this spring.

My MayMay cost me a few hundred bucks. She was a stray abused girl I adopted from the animal rescue in Buffalo NY. I live in Ohio, so it cost me gas for a few hundered miles to get her, vet bills to bring her back to health, special feed for a few years, grocery bills for special treats, and if there was an hourly rate? Millions of dollars in extra care....

But SOOOOOOO worth it. I miss my MayMay RIP sweety! (she made it two years before she passed in my arms last year)

Back
Top Bottom