What is the most expensive chicken??

d.k :

* Cost of feed store meds, OTC meds, supplements, special treats, numerous rejected nest boxes, equivalent cost of "private duty nursing", transportation, special cooling, special heating, . . .

Oh you are so funny and so right!
lau.gif
:lau:lau:lau

rarity, quality, and how badly a person wants a bird all figure into price. I saw that $1,011 silkie on eggbid, but have heard of more expensive birds. I've paid $400 for a trio of birds, $210 for a pair before. and in the gamefowl realm there's a bloodline called the 5k sweaters...cause the originals cost the guy $5,000.

* It's to be expected when your addicted, ain't it? All your cash gets poured into your habit/s, whatever they happen to be. . . . even chickens! "Where your heart is, there shall your treasure be also."--- Doh!! I got it backwards, "Where your treasure is, there shall your heart be also." (Matthew 6:21.)

Last edited:
The saying is - A fool and his money are soon parted (and were lucky to be together in the first place.)

I have paid too much for chickens, but I think it is one of the least harmful habits I have going.

Back
Top Bottom