What is the silliest thing your kid has suggested?

The other day my son asked if we could hatch a bear egg. I told him that bears don't hatch from eggs thier born like he was. He said, I know, I know, but Alec is getting a bear egg and I told him my Dad could hatch anything (veteran of three hatches am I) and if he could find a bear egg we'd hatch it. So can we Dad?? "Sure" I said. Don't know if I'll need a bigger incubator, but I will need a better brooder box! Have enjoyed your posts folks, thanks, Keystonepaul

Omg... these are so funny. my DH and I have been laughing like mad.

My 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter has an older sister 4 and a baby brother, so she has learned from her mom the difference between boys and girls. Last month we had her a few days. Sitting at the kitchen table with her she says to me grandma I got hair, I said yes princess you have lovely hair. Then she says You have pretty hair I said thank you. Then she says dzia dzia (jaja) don't have hair...laughing I said no he don't. Then she about made me fall out the chair. She says dzia dzai has a dingaling? I about spit out my milk. she then went on naming all the boys she knows and asking if they had dingalings. Then to shock her grandma even more she then tells me she has a vagina
hmm.png

Two weeks later her mom told me she asked a man at the supermarket if he had a dingaling...lol She cracked up laughing and the man was beet red.

My daughter ( 7 years old ) woke up one night and walked in on me and my hubby doing the funky monkey (to put it simple) and asked us what we were doing. It was embarassing to say the least. But we simply told her "Uh.. wrestling" As we scrambled to cover ourselves lol. She responded with. "While naked?" And my husband, quickly thought of a responce. Yet I dont think she realized what he ment. It did happen to change the subject though. Him being a greek history nut said "We were wresteling like the roman athelites did in the olympics!" She just stared at us oddly for a while, trying to figure out what the crap he was talking about, then finally it looked like a light went off in her head and she said, "Oh I get it! You don't want to get your clothes dirty!?"

-sigh- v.v the innocent mind is so silly.

Quote:
The child obviously would like married parents. DH & I got hitched by the judge. It has lasted nearly 20 years...

My 7 year old daughter keeps bugging us to get married too. Lol we would like too its just hard cause of the need for money for such an expensive occasion. We dont have anyone to pay for it. So yeah its a little hard to explain that to someone who doesnt have any concept of money yet.

My (at the time) 4 year old son was very into the movie ET, probably had watched it at the very least a couple dozen times. I had a friend that was staying the night, our husbands were fishing. I gave the kids their baths and put them to bed with Roland,whom we affectionatly called Roly Poly, on the floor in his sisters room with his pillow and head facing the hallway door. My friend, Candy, decided she was going to go to bed and had to pass the door where he was supposed to be asleep. As she passed she glanced his way and saw that he was awake she said " Good night,Roly Poly" To which much to my horror he replied " Good night, Penis Breath". He is now a SGT. in the Marines!
Micah
th.gif

Does anyone else have a little loved one that is around the age of 7 that thinks anything to do with the potty or their rear end is funny? My son can't go 5 minutes without saying DooDoo or poopy something or another and when I scold him for it he just covers his mouth and snickers. He never laughs any other time he gets in trouble. When will the potty humor stop? I can't take another fart joke.
barnie.gif

Quote:
And for some, not until they are the ones faced with a screaming dirty diapered baby.
lol.png

Not that I would know, but sounds logical for some people.

Back
Top Bottom