What is this "bantam?"

They do, i just cant capture it well with my camera! It works when it wants to unfortunately. That is a current photo of her/him...probably a him. But he is an EE/Ameraucana. not sure yet, I was told I have to wait for him to feather out first to see if he's really an Ameraucana or not....probably not though , he looks more like an EE

I wouldn't put EE past mine, but the thick legs just throw me right off. I'll have to get a side by side of my other EE chick next to this one. The legs are just so much different!

I mean, it could be an EE bantam, but it's definitely not a normal bantam size, but I've never had EE bantams. It's legs are really thick, like I said before, and they aren't super green. Eh. I guess time will tell.

Yea mine have a mix of greyish and green tinted legs. But mine are LF EEs , not bantams. The legs are the only thing that throws me off about your little one . Of course, many breeds look similar when they are little! Oh btw, thick legs are a good indication of a possible roo : ) . Good luck !

Back
Top Bottom