What is this chicken thinking?

what is Tweeter thinking?
Who moved the nest box? I'm gonna rip out their eyeballs, pull out their hair and put it where their eyeballs used to be. Then I'm gonna poop on every egg I find! I teach them to move the nest box. Dadgum....pain in my patooty ..why I oughta....I'm gonna....dadgum....

Who moved the nest box?  I'm gonna rip out their eyeballs, pull out their hair and put it where their eyeballs used to be.  Then I'm gonna poop on every egg I find!  I teach them to move the nest box.  Dadgum....pain in my patooty ..why I oughta....I'm gonna....dadgum....
:lau
That's SO a broody hen diatribe!
"Why is the dusty place so far from the coop and there better not be anybody in it when I get there. Pullets have no right to use it, til they've laid a few eggs themselves. Don't know what good that would do, stupid layers. Try sitting on a few for a while. No, never mind that - none of them have the fortitude to be mothers. Better be fresh water in the waterer or I will peck Food Lady real hard, I don't care how many raisins she gives me. I deserve 'em. Eggs are not the most comfy things to sit on for weeks at a time."

lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom