What is this? Do I wait or do something (GRAPHIC!)

Keep us posted... that was AMAZING...Never seen that before!!!
wee.gif

Good Morning All! I checked on the chick and the chick seems to be just fine. Momma bird is a nice bird and didn't attack me when looking for the little bugger. Although, she is young and it's her first time broody/hatching. As far as I can tell 3 more eggs hatched. Looks good so far.

well its sorta turning your insides out so its gonna be red thats what prolapses look like

Well that explains it. Makes sense too. Seems like the answer is just too simple. I should have thought of that. Ugh....... what a duh.
th.gif

Quote:
Well that explains it. Makes sense too. Seems like the answer is just too simple. I should have thought of that. Ugh....... what a duh.
th.gif

actually some may think its pink instead of red cause when you buy a whole chicken its pink we dont seem to think of insides. the first prolapse i saw i thought it would be pink and it wasnt its red lol. you learn something new everyday there are no dumb questions ever.

actually some may think its pink instead of red cause when you buy a whole chicken its pink we dont seem to think of insides.

Very good point. I'll have to agree with you. Not feeling so "duh" after all. Thing is, I still can't picture what it should look like inside the chick. That maybe be a silly thought.​

OK so picture a shirt sleeve. If you turn it insideout on itself it is the same as prolapse. When you push it back in you are pushing the floded edge of the sleeve in until the sleeve is straight again. Does that make sense? Its just a tube AKA an inside out sock.

Does that make sense?

Yes it does. I realized that after I posted. It's been a long week and it's not getting any shorter. Thanks for explaining.​

Back
Top Bottom